Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Bucket list #4 ✈️🚽GO TO AUSTRALIA & FLUSH THE TOILETS

Ok, this is a quirky one!  Go to Australia and flush the toilets.  I'm in my fifties 😬😳 and I had never heard of this one, but apparently in Austraila the toilets flush backwards.  I do not know if this is even true or not but it was on her list to go check it out!!  My niece, Suvi's husband is going to Australia this summer and taking flat Kendra to prove this is an actual occurrence.  I will have an update with pictures after he gets back!

This is some of the things I miss the most about Kendra.  When she was younger, she marched to her own beat.  She was an avid reader and I'm sure she got a lot of her ideas from the many books she read.  But she always had something funny to talk about and she loved learning new things.  I miss her sense of humor.  I miss hearing her laugh, it was big and loud.  I saved some voicemails and I go back and listen to them over and over.  I get to hear her say I love you mom and it makes me so sad because it makes me realize just how much I miss her.  I miss the quirkiness she brought into our lives.  Her sisters and I joke about what Kendra would say or do, when a song comes on or a certain movie or a joke we hear.  She left a big hole in our lives that will never be filled.  She's keeping us laughing as we work on her crazy bucket list.  But in that laughter, we are sad at all the dreams that she will never get to fulfill.


                                                            Flat Kendra down under!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment