Friday, April 1, 2016

Bucket List #5 👰 GET MARRIED

                                                              Mr. and Mrs. Grant

 Get married was Number 5.  Kendra and Lance were married on August 4, 2007.  She was 5 months pregnant, but they were both very happy.  This was one of the things that sidelined her college education. Even though we, her parents, were not too happy with this turn of events, we did get Ethan, our first and only grandson.  They said they were in love and wanted to make it work.

You can tell by the picture below, Kendra found humor and joy in everything she did.  She never turned down an opportunity to have fun.  I really, really miss that and when I think of her, which is all the time, I always picture her laughing or doing something for a laugh. I hope she is still doing that in Heaven!

I would give anything to see you again and hear your voice and your laugh! To give you one more hug, one more kiss and just one more look! I still picture my last look at you on that Saturday morning.  You looked so good, so healthy and happy, so beautiful. I didn't know that it was the last time I would get to see you.  So glad we hugged goodbye and said I love you's.  So always hug and say I love you to your loved ones, you never know if you will get another chance.  And enjoy everthing about them, faults and all!

Missing you so much today! 

                                                   Danielle, Kendra and Stephani

No comments:

Post a Comment