Thursday, March 24, 2016

Bucket list #1 🎓 GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL

 




 Number 1 on the bucket list was to graduate from high school.  She did this one. She also sang at her graduation ceremony, as she had a beautiful voice.  Kendra was a driven student starting with kindergarten.  She loved school,and learning.  She set a record for reading the most books in 5th grade.  She received Student of the Year award for 4th, 5th and 6th grade.  She was a straight A student and graduated with a 4.3 GPA.   Did this mean she had good common sense? NO, she often got herself grounded doing stupid high school things but she almost always got caught.  But she did always remain a good student and she loved being teachers pet!

It's Easter this Sunday and since Kendra has died I often wonder what goes on in Heaven.  Do they have celebrations honoring the risen Christ? I try to imaging what she's doing, if she is hanging out with Nana, my mom and Papa, Dan's dad.  I know people say she's still with us, but if there is no sorrow in heaven, then she can't see what's going on with us.  Because even though we know she's home with her Heavenly Father, we still miss her so badly.  I pray but I still cry and I still hurt. I do find peace in that she will never suffer any more human trials, but I'm still dealing with the fact that as long as we live, we have to do it without her.  Her kids have to grow up without their mom. So I just have to turn to God who is always good and always hears my cries and prayers and trust in the fact that I will see her again someday.

I pray you all have a blessed Easter!

                                                         Stevie, Brandy and Kendra


                                                                   Nicole and Kendra

2 comments: