Saturday, April 30, 2016

Bucket list #64

Steph & Danielle putting up the banner

Today was your Bucket List Fun Run.   So much love and support from family, friends and community. We are so grateful and overwhelmed.  I bet you didn't know 16 years ago that that your little list of 100 Things you wanted to do in your Life would turn out to be so big! I love that your memory will live on and good things are being done in your name.  I love that you are still touching other people's lives.  We made over $6000.00 to donate to Citizens Against Domestic Violence.

It was so bittersweet today because you were so there in spirit and everyone had their Kendra stories and jokes.  But, of course, you weren't really there.  It made me miss you so much.  

Did you see us all having so much fun and smile? Did you see how many people love you and how many lives you made an impact upon during your short time here on earth?  That people have told us you were the most non-judgemental person they ever met and how you made everyone laugh and smile. That you made everyone feel special and never wanted to leave anyone out.  I am so proud of who you were and who you become again after rehab.  You were that girl again who had a smile for everyone you met.  

My mom always told me that every time we would do a random act of kindness that we were getting jewels in our crown in heaven.  So I am picturing you with your big smile up there and wearing your beautiful crown filled with jewels.  

Loving and missing you today and everyday.  
#goodthingsarecoming



No comments:

Post a Comment