Saturday, March 26, 2016

Some things remain....

                                                              Kendra and Gianna Faith


                                                             Kendra and Ethan Daniel
           


So many things have changed in the last few months, but one thing remains......we still miss you, we still love you and we still wish you were here. I am playing with your children and your daughter has your same sassy style and your son has your belly laugh and your sense of humor.  They both remind me of you and that is both comforting and sad.

As we get ready to celebrate another holiday without you, it makes your absence more noticeable. I try to think of what I would say if I could have a few minutes more with you, how much you mean to me and how much I love you.  But I know that you know all of that already, so I would probably just hold you and breathe you all in.   Since you have been gone I go from laughing to tears in the blink of an eye.  I never knew you could miss someone with so much longing that your heart actually hurts and you have to remind yourself to breathe.

And one other thing remains, your children.  They have you in each of them and it will be a joy to watch them grow.  I will watch for you in them and in doing so, you will live on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment