Sunday, May 15, 2022

Hope you are dancing in the Sky


"Oh-o, I, I hope you're dancing in the sky

And I hope you're singing in the angel's choir

And I hope the angels know what you they have

I'll bet it's so nice up in Heaven since you've arrived.  Song by Dani and Lizzy


You should be turning 35 but you are forever 28.  It saddens me that I won't get to see you enter into middle age, to see where your life would have taken you.  To see what would be doing in your life and to watch you mother a teenage son and your sassy little mini you daughter.  I hate that the only birthday celebration you get is a post on social media to honor your day.  I don't get to buy you gifts, I don't get to take any more photos of you or with you.  I have realized that I needed more photos, so many more photos and I regret the opportunities that I wasted.  I needed more text messages and voicemails from you, more videos of you with you and your kids and your sisters.  I needed more time.........period.  

And even though I am comforted at the thought of seeing you again someday in Heaven, I miss you more than words can say here on earth.  I miss hearing your laugh, hearing your voice, hearing you sing and hearing you joke with your sisters.  I miss seeing your face, I miss hugging you, I miss seeing you come in our front door.  I miss seeing your name pop up on my phone.  I.......MISS..........YOU!!!

So as we celebrate another birthday without you, I am just sad.  Happy Birthday in Heaven K Girl!!! You are so loved, so missed and we will always honor your memories and your life.  Love, Mom 



I HOPE THAT YOU ARE DANCING IN THE SKY AND SINGING IN THAT BIG HEAVENLY CHOIR, HAVING THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!! 





 



No comments:

Post a Comment