Sunday, March 20, 2016

Welcome to Keeping Kendra!

Welcome to Keeping Kendra. This blog has been created and kept by myself, her mother. This blog serves as a way to always keep my daughter's memory and honor alive. Through this blog, I hope to reach others who are also struggling with the loss of loved ones and with addiction.  In her last few days, Kendra's drive for helping others really shined through. Using her own struggles and recent recovery, she had planned to finish school to become an addiction counselor. While she was never able to fulfill her dream, I plan to carry on her wishes and help others through this blog. I pray that all who come here looking know that Jesus Christ is the answer to all our problems, if we just trust and turn to him. We were never promised a trouble free life, but he does promise he will be us during our troubles.  Thank you for joining me on this journey. 


1 comment: